We are looking for passionate people to join our team educating our customers about the fascinating new world of artisan cheese, and offering different pairings using our products. Our goal is to provide our customers with knowledge and a lasting impression of the artisan cheese tradition.
Responsible for participating in the smooth, friendly and efficient operation of the store as directed by the Store Director and Department Manager, while upholding high standards of customer service and maintaining proper care and display of cheese.
- Uphold high standards of customer service through every encounter, including greeting every guest, educating them about cheese and helping them in a quick and friendly manner.
- Maintain clean and full display of cheese and retail products.
- Cutting and wrapping cheeses.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment, behind the counter, in the kitchen and walk-in.
- Perform opening and closing duties as scheduled
The best applicants will:
- Have at least 6 months previous food retail experience
- Have a working knowledge of artisan cheese and/or wine.
- We are looking for a range of availability, from part to full-time. We are looking to develop lasting partnerships with our staff.