Work with Director of GM & Bakery update product in the stores as well as setting up new items for the POS team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up new items in an Excel file for POS (Point of Service)
- Communicate regularly with vendors regarding new items and product changes
- Work inside of stores when needed to gather product information
- Position works out of a store and on occasion at the home office
- Position is full-time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Furthermore, the individual must be able to multi-task and work at different paces, meet deadlines, and have reliable attendance. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate and lead as well as be self-directed
- Ability to manage multiple assignments at once
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Strong Grammar, Spelling/Writing and Math Skills
- Understands and Demonstrates a sense of urgency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Prior data entry experience desired.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from other managers, store managers vendors & customers.
Strong basic math skills including the ability to add, multiply, divide, subtract and calculate percentages
Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and discounts.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit for long periods of time
- Frequent use of stairs
- Repetitive use of hands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May walk and work on uneven surfaces
- Exposure to continuous background noise
- Walking surfaces are sometimes slick