Join us on Thursday, April 22 for a virtual wine tasting featuring French & Italian wine selections from Rosenthal Wine Merchants.
Ben Anderson, who has been with Rosenthal Wine Merchants for 12 years will offer insights and taste us on six portfolio wines – including some of the first partners and some new additions to the portfolio.
Wines included will be 2oz samples of the following:
- Bruno Verdi Pinot Grigio Oltrepo Pavese Bianco 2019
- Luigi Ferrando Erbaluce di Caluso La Torrazza 2019
- De Forville Barbaresco 2017
- Clos des Rocs Mâcon-Loché En Près Forêt 2019
- Pradeaux Bandol Rosé 2019
- Pradeaux Bandol Rouge 2015
Class will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Participants will need to pick up wine tasting kit on Wednesday, April 21st or Thursday, April 22nd, prior to class.
Tasting is limited to 24 participants.