Dreaming of the perfect mimosa but eager to skip the alcohol? We have you covered with this refreshing, light and complex clementine mimosa. Features notes of citrus, lemon peel, lemongrass and ginger and white tea.
- 2oz Seedlip – Grove 42 or Wilderton Lustre
- 2oz fresh clementine juice
- 1/2oz Portland Spirits citrus passion syrup
- 1-2oz Tost sparkling white tea
- 1-2oz Fever Tree tonic water
Add the first 3 ingredients to a mixing glass with ice. Strain into champagne flute. Top with Tost sparkling white tea and tonic water. Garnish with a clementine orange slice or wedge.