Let Zupan’s Markets help you do the cooking this holiday season.
Online holiday fare reservations are currently available for pickup November 20-22. For alternate pickup date, please contact your Zupan’s Markets directly. Orders can also be completed in-store or by phone with our holiday concierge.
- All stores close at 2pm on Thanksgiving.
- Online ordering will close at 12pm on Tuesday, November 20.
- All holiday items will be paid for at the time of pickup.
- View a PDF menu of our Thanksgiving Menu.
Reserve your turkey, meal, side dishes or dessert with just a few clicks.
1. Select your menu from items below.
2. Select your location, date, and time to pick up your reserved order.
Don’t forget to allow time for items to come to room temperature and for reheating.
3. Pick up your reserved order in-store at the Holiday Concierge desk.
Do you have questions?
Are you interested in ordering holiday food items, but have questions about how much to purchase, how to purchase, when to purchase, where to pick up, etc.? Review our frequently asked questions page prior to your holiday ordering to see answers.Go to the holiday ordering FAQ