- Where do I pick up my holiday order?
- Whether you ordered in-store, online, or by phone, all holiday orders can be picked up at the holiday concierge table.
- I can’t find what I want to order online?
- Please call your nearest Zupan’s Markets location, ask to speak with a holiday concierge member and we would be happy to assist you.
- What do I need to bring when picking up my order?
- Simply have the name associated with your order. We will take care of the rest. If you have the confirmation email, that always helps too just in case.
- What do I do if I need to change or cancel my order?
- Please call the store location you selected for pick up and ask to speak with a holiday concierge member.
- Can I have my holiday order delivered?
- Unfortunately, our stores are not set up to deliver and all orders must be picked up in store.
- When is the ordering deadline?
- Thanksgiving online ordering will close on Tuesday, November 21 at noon.
Christmas online ordering will close on Thursday, December 21 at noon.
- What are you holiday store hours?
- Thanksgiving: All stores close at 4 p.m.
Christmas Eve: All stores close at 6 p.m.
Christmas Day: Burnside store open, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 26: All stores open at 8 a.m.
December 31: All stores close at 9 p.m.
January 1: All stores are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.