- Zupan’s Bacon Cheeseburger sausages
- Brioche hot dog buns (or bun of choice)
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Onion, thinly sliced
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Pickle Chips, drained
- Grain mustard (or mustard of choice)
- Place the sausages in a skillet, add ⅓ cup water and turn heat to just above medium (about a 6 heat). Cover the skillet and allow sausages to cook for 8 minutes, then turn the sausages and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and set onto a hot grill (or grill pan). Grill the sausages (turning occasionally) for another 3-4 minutes to char the outside and fully cook the inside.
- While sausages are grilling, slather the inside of the buns with mayonnaise and place the buns mayo-side-down on the grill to toast the buns.
- Fill each toasted bun with shredded lettuce and onions, then place a grilled sausage into the bun. Add tomato slices and pickle chips and serve with a variety of condiments.