First of the season fresh & wild Alaskan halibut has arrived. Flown in for ultimate freshness & hand-filleted from whole fish in-store.
Spring has sprung and first of the season Columbia River Springer Salmon is running. Arriving in store on Thursday, these highly anticipated Fresh & Wild Chinook salmon are extremely limited.
From local Columbia River Salmon and Hawaiian Ahi to Alaskan Halibut and Mexican jumbo shrimp, we are proud to partner with Pacific Seafood and Newman’s Fish Co. to bring you the highest quality, freshest seafood to our market. Our full-service seafood department offers an unparalleled selection of traditional favorites, as well as more unique, harder-to-find delicacies.
All our fish is hand filleted in-store for the ultimate freshness. Our department is built around sustainable varieties, and we always offer hook-and-line caught fish whenever available because of its freshness and low impact on the environment.
Our fishmongers are always available for prepping, cooking, or recipe ideas and they will gladly help with special orders and requests.
Our Seafood Department features:
- When in-season: Alaskan Halibut that is flown in, not trucked in, for the best possible freshness.
- Wild Mexican shrimp from the nutrient rich waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. These shrimp have the best flavor, texture, and consistency of any shrimp on the market.
- Lobster tails, mussels, steamer clams, and oysters in the shell are available throughout the year.
- Housemade fish patties, crab cakes, poke, and ceviche created in-store from our own Zupan’s recipes.
- Large selection of smoked fish and lox.
- Full range of quality caviar both imported & domestic.
- Zupan’s own cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, and smoked salmon spread.
View other Departments
Join us for this decadent seafood & soup tasting in the Breezeway!