Who doesn’t love a tender pulled pork sandwich? This fail-safe recipe is easy to make at home. And with your favorite barbecue sauce, it’s a sure crowd-pleaser.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs. Carlton Farms pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 T paprika
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. Kosher salt
- ¼ t. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ C low sodium chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- Small ciabatta buns
- ½ C Bone Suckin’ Sauce
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
1. In a small bowl, combine paprika, onion powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Using your hands, rub the mixture on all sides of the pork. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 220˚. Place pork in a stockpot. Pour chicken stock around the pork and add bay leaves. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours, until the pork is fork tender.
3. Flake the pork using your fingers. Place in a bowl and fold in the Bone Suckin’ sauce. Fill the ciabatta buns with pulled pork and serve with coleslaw.