Whole Ranger chickens are spatchcocked to lay flat and brined in-house for an extra juicy and standout flavor.
The perfect weeknight meal, spatchcocked chickens are the easiest, fastest, and most consistent way to prepare a whole chicken. Perfect for the grill, smoking on the Traeger or oven-roasting.
$3.99 lb, save $3 per lb
Mediterranean – Herbaceous with a hint of spice. With oregano, parsley & crushed red pepper.
Salsa Verde – Bright and tangy with parsley, lemon juice & capers.
Preserved Lemon – Sweet and citrusy burst of flavors with preserved lemon, honey, and Dijon mustard.
Honey Ginger – Deliciously zingy with classic teriyaki, honey & fresh ginger.
1. Grill skin-side up over indirect medium heat, covered, until the thigh joint is almost cooked through and registers an internal temperature of 150° (about 50 minutes).
2. Turn over and grill skin-side down over high heat until the skin is crisped and brown and the thigh joint registers an internal temperature of 165° (about 4 minutes).
3. Remove from heat and rest for 15 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place chicken on a sheet pan skin-side up (or in an otherwise low-sided oven-safe dish or pan) and place on the middle rack of the oven.
3. Cook until nicely browned and the chicken registers an internal temperature of 165° at the thigh joint (about 40 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Sale valid only Wednesday, July 26th, 2023. While supplies last.