This beautiful salad makes the perfect healthy lunch or dinner side dish.
- 1/4 cup Zupan’s olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. harissa, or to taste, (it can be spicy so give it a taste before you commit)
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom honey
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice, plus more to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp. Zinfandel vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 16 oz. Farro, cooked to package instructions and chilled (I use veggie stock instead of water)
- 1 bunch asparagus (1/2-3/4lb), sliced raw
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves, picked
- 1/4 cup mint, picked
Optional: Pistachios, pepitas, croutons for crunch
In a mason jar combine all ingredients and shake! Taste and re-season to your preferences. Set aside until later.
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Easy! Begin by adding half of the dressing, toss to combine. Season with salt. Taste, add more dressing if you like.