- 1 14-16oz bag pasta of choice
- 2-3 Bacon Cheeseburger sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup beef bone broth (more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups grated white Irish cheddar cheese (or more if desired)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced into 1/4″ rounds
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil the pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat a large high sided skillet on medium high heat. Add olive oil to the pan then remove the casings from the sausage and add the sausage to the pan. Use a spatula to break the sausage up into large chunks and allow it to brown, turning occasionally.
- Once the outside of the sausage is browned (and you still see a bit of pink), add broth to the pan and use a spatula to loosen the sausage and fried bits. Then, add the milk and the cornstarch and stir to fully incorporate. Once mixture comes to a bubble, add in the tomato rounds and reduce heat to medium. Cover and allow the sauce to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the noodles into the sauce and then add in the grated cheddar cheese; stir to fully incorporate. (If more liquid is needed at this point for sauciness, add another ¼ cup of broth at a time until desired consistency.) Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve immediately with additional grated cheddar (if desired).