- ¹⁄³ lb. crab, drained
- ¼ C walnut chips
- 1 T dried cranberries, minced
- ¼ C dressing (crab-complementing such as Louis, Thousand Island, a light vinaigrette or a chili sauce with a bit of heat)
- 2 heads of Belgian endive, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 Radicchio lettuce leaf, torn into narrow strips
- Mix cranberries and walnuts in small bowl. Add dressing and mix thoroughly, then stir in crab.
- Prepare each endive leaf as follows: trim a strip of radicchio leaf to fit in and extend beyond the white end of the endive leaf and put in place.
- Fill each radicchio-inlayed endive leaf with crab mixture. Additional dressing may be added down the middle of each boat if desired