- 1 lb. crab
- 10 T salted butter, divided
- ½ C dry white wine
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1½ C crimini mushrooms
- 1½ C white mushrooms
- ¹⁄³ C chopped green onions
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke bottoms (no salt added),
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T parsley, chopped
- Melt 3 T butter in medium skillet. Sauté artichoke and mushrooms over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Melt 4 T butter in large skillet then add shallots and sauté until softened, 3-5 minutes over medium-high heat. Add wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half, 4-5 minutes. Add cream and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half, 5-7 minutes. Add sautéed artichoke and mushrooms.
- Melt 3 T butter in medium skillet and sauté garlic for 2 minutes over medium heat. Add crab and parsley and sauté over medium-high heat until hot.
- Transfer sauce with artichokes and mushrooms to serving plate (slightly bowled) and top with crab. Garnish with chopped green onion.