12 large organic brown eggs, hard-cooked
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
2 teaspoons classic yellow mustard
2 teaspoons pickle juice
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 oz tin American Paddlefish caviar, or caviar of choice
Paprika (optional for garnish)
I love classic dishes that are super versatile and perfect for gatherings. These Deviled Eggs with Caviar are an elevated take on traditional deviled eggs and are sure to be a hit for the holidays or at your next get together. Perfectly balanced with acidity from pickle juice and a touch of sweetness from honey, these are also a wonderful way to introduce caviar to those who have never tried it before!
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks carefully from the whites, transfer the yolks to a
medium chilled mixing bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, olive oil, both mustards, pickle juice, honey, salt and tabasco.
3. Use a hand blender to whisk until smooth and fluffy.
4. Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a fluted tip. Pipe the mixture into each half of the egg whites.
a. You may have some leftover filling.
5. If desired, add a dash of paprika on top of each egg. Top each deviled egg with a small dollop of the
6. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.