I love classic dishes that are super versatile and perfect for gatherings. These Deviled Eggs with Caviar are an elevated take on traditional deviled eggs and are sure to be a hit for the holidays or at your next get together. Perfectly balanced with acidity from pickle juice and a touch of sweetness from honey, these are also a wonderful way to introduce caviar to those who have never tried it before!
12 large organic brown eggs, hard-cooked
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
2 teaspoons classic yellow mustard
2 teaspoons pickle juice
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 oz tin American Paddlefish caviar, or caviar of choice
Paprika (optional for garnish)
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks carefully from the whites, transfer the yolks to a
medium chilled mixing bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, olive oil, both mustards, pickle juice, honey, salt and tabasco.
3. Use a hand blender to whisk until smooth and fluffy.
4. Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a fluted tip. Pipe the mixture into each half of the egg whites.
a. You may have some leftover filling.
5. If desired, add a dash of paprika on top of each egg. Top each deviled egg with a small dollop of the
6. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.