Healthy & delicious, this lavish Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is the easiest one-pan meal ever! It’s the perfect way to ease up a weeknight meal by using rotisserie chicken. It’s tender, juicy and roasted to perfection with market veggies before topping with crumbled feta cheese.
- 1/2 – 1 lb (about 1-2 generous cups ) rotisserie chicken
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint mixed baby tomatoes
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Additional lemon wedges and oregano leaves, for serving
- Optional: your favorite jar of greek dressing
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400°F. Use the roast setting if you have it.
- Add all veggies to a sheet pan except for the olives. Coat everything in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss with your hands and roast for 8-10 minutes or until tomatoes blister.
- Remove from oven for a minute and top with rotisserie chicken and olives. Place back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes until the chicken and olives are warmed and vegetables soft when poked with a fork.
- When done, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Crumble feta cheese all over.
- Finish with optional olive oil or your favorite greek dressing. Enjoy!