- 1 1/2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 English cucumber, unpeeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Cook couscous according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water to cool it down and drain well.
Whisk oil, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a large bowl.
Add couscous, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, scallions, pistachios, parsley, and mint; taste and season with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired, and toss to combine.
Top with crumbled feta cheese and serve chilled. Yum!