Cook Time: 8 minutes
For Lamb Chops:
- 6 Shepherd’s Pride or Cedar Springs lamb chops (approx.1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 large lemons, sliced to 1/4” thickness
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Add lamb chops, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper to heavy-duty plastic zip-top bag. Move the chops around in the bag until well-coated with marinade. Marinate for 1 hour to overnight in the refrigerator, no longer than 12 hours.
2. After marinating, remove chops from marinade and discard remaining liquid. Season to preference with salt and pepper.
3. To Grill: Heat gas or charcoal grill to approximately 400F degrees. Grill chops with the lid up, flipping once, for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145°F (medium-rare).
4. To Cook: Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Once oil is heated and shimmering, add loin chops to pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for another 3 to 4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145°F (medium-rare)