In a medium bowl, combine garlic, maple syrup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, soy sauce, and butter. Mix until smooth and set aside.
Line a shallow baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place steelhead on baking sheet and pour glaze over fish until completely coated. Bake at 400° F for about 20 minutes.
Once cooked, allow fish to rest for about 5 minutes. To serve, place fish on serving platter and garnish with parsley and lemons.
- 2 lb Columbia River steelhead
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Zupan’s Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce