- 1 ½ pounds swordfish steaks
- 1 cup Zupan’s orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Jacobsen black garlic salt, for finishing
- Combine the orange juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a shallow dish. Add the swordfish and marinate for 30 minutes, flipping the fish halfway through to evenly soak each side.
- Oil your grill, and set it to a high heat. Remove the swordfish from the marinade, and lightly pat it dry. Set the marinade aside. Grill the swordfish for 6 to 7 minutes on the first side and 3-4 on the second, or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 135-145 °F.
- While the swordfish is cooking place the reserved marinade in a saucepan and bring it to a boil before reducing the heat. Once the Swordfish is done, serve it with the marinade sauce. Finally, garnish the fish with cilantro and black garlic finishing salt. Enjoy!