Inspired using a medium-bodied whiskey and rum to allow the mango flavor profile to shine, the Boiron frozen fruit mango puree is the shining star here. Packed with pure flavor and creamy smooth when shaken, it’s the perfect way to turn your cocktail love into a summer paradise!
Top off with Franklin & Sons Mandarin Mixer with Ginger to get the perfect bubbly finish.
- 4 bar spoons (or teaspoons // also = 4 small ½” cut frozen cubes) of Boiron mango fruit puree
- 2 oz Basil Hayden Whiskey
- 1 oz British West Indies OX Rum
- 2 bar spoons (or teaspoons) Madhava organic amber agave
- 2 oz / splash of Franklin & Sons Mandarin Mixer with Ginger
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Optional garnishes: dried pineapple rinds and fresh and/or dried orange rinds, fresh mint.
- Start by filling a cocktail shaker with ice and your frozen fruit puree. Next, add your spirits and agave.
- Fill shaker with ice, and shake for 10 seconds to chill and incorporate.
- Add fresh ice to your cocktail glass and strain cocktail mix over ice.
- Top with the sparkling mixer and finish with bitter dashes. Garnish with dried pineapple rinds and fresh and/or dried orange rinds and fresh mint and serve immediately.