Serving Size: 6-8
An easy one-pot crowd-pleasing hit
- 4 Zupan’s Italian Cotechino pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cans of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T black pepper
- 1 T sea salt
- 1/4 C fresh parsley, chopped
Bring a pot of water to boil and add in your Zupan’s fresh-made pork sausages; boil for 10 minutes. Set aside.
Heat a separate high-sided pot, add a little olive oil and sauté the diced onions and chopped green peppers.
Add dry seasonings to the sauté and stir to fully incorporate.
Remove sausages from the water, slice them into thin rounds and add the slices to the sauté.
Drain and rinse the beans and add them to the mix.
Add diced tomatoes to the mix.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes on medium low heat.
Before serving, stir in fresh diced parsley.