Lemony shrimp, zesty lime, and creamy avocado? Yes, please. These shrimp and avocado lettuce wraps are refreshingly tasty and oh-so-easy. If you want a more substantial meal, layer up your lettuce leaves with Zupan’s fluffy freshly baked pita.
- 3 pounds wild-caught Mexican shrimp, 21/25, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup Nunez De Prado olive oil or olive oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon Rub With Love Seafood Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sale Marino Di Sicilia Lemon Sea Salt
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Ranch Dressing or Cilantro Lime Dressing (or both!)
- 2-3 large organic avocados, sliced
- 2 limes, quartered
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil, seafood seasoning, and salt. Set aside at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the shrimp in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast until juicy and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps by layering lettuce leaves with dressing, avocado, and 3 to 4 shrimp. Top with cilantro, a spritz of lime juice, and another drizzle of dressing. Enjoy!