Serving Size: 4
Pasta, butter, and truffles is a classic combination. This version, while just as simple, gets an added boost of truffle flavor by layering different truffle elements throughout. There are truffles in the pasta, in the sauce, and even more on top. Choose to include just one or all the truffle products mentioned.
- 1 box (250 grams) Tartufissima No. 19 Tagliatelle Egg Pasta with Truffle
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or Black Truffle Butter by Reglis
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons TartufLanghe Pecorino Romano Truffle Cream, optional
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Cheese and White Truffle Powder, optional
- Fresh or preserved black truffles such as Black Truffle Carpaccio by Regalis for garnish
Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil, adding 1 tablespoon of salt. Add pasta and cook for 4-5 minutes until “al dente,” reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water before draining.
To the empty pot over low heat, add butter, olive oil, truffle cream, reserved pasta water, and grated Parmesan cheese. Whisk over low heat until combined and the cheese has melted.
Return pasta to the pot and and gently toss to coat. Divide pasta into four portions. Sprinkle each with fresh Parmesan or Cheese and White Truffle Powder and garnish with truffles. Serve immediately.