Serving Size: 4
The ultimate Thanksgiving leftovers recipe.
- 2 C stuffing
- 2 C mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4-1/2 C broth to moisten
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place stuffing and mashed potatoes into a bowl and add the eggs. Mix together, and slowly add broth until mixture is sticky.
NOTE: Mixture will be thick – not loose like regular waffle batter.
- Spoon the mixture into your waffle iron, and cook until golden brown.
- Serve topped with fresh arugula, a poached egg, and a drizzle of warm gravy, cranberry sauce, grated cheese… just about anything!