- One loaf Ken’s Artisan Bakery Country Bread #2, sliced ½” thick
- 3 tbsp Zupan’s Markets Organic Olive Oil, plus more for brushing on bread
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, peeled and finely minced
- 2 ripe peaches, finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- One container Zupan’s Markets Burrata
Tip: Very ripe tomatoes and peaches are essential to this recipe
Heat oven at 350°F. Brush bread slices with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake bread for about 10 minutes until golden, flip and bake on the other side for about 5-10 more minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
Whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, white wine vinegar, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a large bowl. Add peaches, tomatoes, and mint to dressing and toss gently to coat.
Spread burrata on toast. Top each slice with peach and tomato mixture. Serve immediately.