Serving Size: 2
Enjoy this light and pretty salad with the best of the season’s watermelon and peaches. Fresh cucumber and crumbled feta cheese add a savory balance that pairs well with this tangy 2-ingredient dressing.
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1-2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- Flake salt
- Basil (optional)
Arrange watermelon, peaches, and cucumber on a plate(s). Whisk together rice wine vinegar and olive oil and drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and flake salt and garnish with basil if desired.