- Grill over medium heat, turning once, until just cooked through and the pork chops register an internal temperature of 140° (about 12 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place pork chops on a rack over a sheet pan (or in an otherwise low-sided oven-safe dish or pan) and place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Cook for 8 minutes, turn the pork chops over, and cook for about another 5 minutes until just cooked through and the pork chops register an internal temperature of 140°.
- Heat a skillet on the stove until hot.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of neutral cooking oil to the skillet and swirl pan to coat.
- Place the pork chops in the pan, reduce heat to medium low and let cook until browned on the first side (about 5 minutes.)
- Turn the pork chops over and continue to cook until the second sides of the pork chops are nicely browned and they register an internal temperature of 140° (about 7 minutes).
Always use a thermometer to check for doneness.
140° / Pork