- 1 Hass avocado, finely diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1⁄8 t. salt
- 1⁄8 t. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lime
- In medium bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, and green onion. Stir gently until mixed.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir with a folding motion until evenly distributed. Squeeze juice of lime over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.