- 1 large English cucumber, cut into 9–12 lengthwise strips
- 3 C mixed baby greens
- 10 shrimp, cooked and de-veined with tail removed
- 1 Hass avocado, diced small
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- ½ C extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t. dill
- Fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- Food picks
- Slice shrimp into 1⁄3” pieces. Set aside.
- With each cucumber slice, create a circle approximately 2½” in diameter and secure with a food pick.
- Place approximately ¼ C baby greens inside each cucumber circle.
- Place approximately 1 T of shrimp on top of greens, in the middle of each circle.
- Top shrimp with approximately 1–1½ T of avocado. If there is room to spare in the cucumbers after ingredients are divided evenly, you may top
off with baby greens, some additional avocado, and bacon.
- Mix olive oil and dill together and drizzle over individual salads. Chill for approximately 15 minutes and garnish with dill sprigs before serving.