Chef and Public Coast Brewer Will Leroux loves to drizzle this on a fan of ripe green melon slices and salty prosciutto. To finish, Sprinkle the platter with blueberries and tuck mint sprigs under the melon for a summery, fresh platter.
- 1 cup fresh Public Coast Farm blueberries
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 large handful of fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup of champagne vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Purée all ingredients except the olive oil in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- With the motor running, add olive oil in a stream until it emulsifies. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.