Serving Size: 2
Make this easy non-alcoholic mojito when you want something festive and summery to drink but don’t need the alcohol. That said, feel free to add a splash of white rum to transform the drink into a full-proof cocktail when the mood strikes.
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 20 mint leaves, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Tonic water, flavored or unflavored
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Lime wheels or wedge for garnish (optional)
In a cocktail shaker, combine blueberries, mint leaves, and sugar. Muddle well until blueberries have released their color and all the sugar has dissolved. Add lime juice and 1/2 cup of ice. Shake until ice is mostly dissolved.
Strain the mixture, allowing some of the mint and blueberry pulp into the serving glasses. Top with ice, tonic water, and stir. Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint to serve.