crusty, rustic bread acts as a base for creamy burrata cheese, crunchy radish, salty prosciutto, spicy chili crisp and bright microgreens.
- 2 oz or 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices rustic Italian bread, sliced 3/4 inch thick (toasted if preferred)
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 pieces or 6oz burrata cheese
- 4 tsp chili crisp
- Few light handfuls or 6oz microgreens
- Lemon wedges, for finishing
- Butter or olive oil for bread
- Flaky sea salt
- Toast your bread if preferred in oven or in standard toaster.
- Begin assembly. Start with drizzling bread with olive oil. Top with microgreens. Layer on prosciutto. Pull burrata and nestle into prosciutto. Top with radish slices.
- Sprinkle the chili crisp over the top and finish with a spritz of lemon and another drizzle of olive oil. Finish with a light sprinkle of flaky sea salt.