Serving Size: 4-6
- 5 oz potato chips
- 1 oz Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- 1 ripe avocado, pureed with 6-7 drops lemon juice and a pinch of salt
- 4 oz crème fraîche, whipped smooth
- 6 scallions, finely sliced
- 1/4 oz chives, finely sliced
- 2 oz Caviar
- Pinch of Aleppo Pepper
- Lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In a mixing bowl, toss the potato chips, Parmesan, and scallion – try to coat the chips well – and place mixture on cookie sheet in an even layer.
Place cookie sheet in oven for approximately 6-7 minutes (to crisp potatoes and to gently melt the cheese). Remove from oven.
Fill one of the sandwich bags with avocado purée. Remove excess air and zip closed, Repeat with Crème Fraiche for the second bag.
Using tongs (or spatula), stack the potato chip mixture on a serving platter. Snip the bottom corner of each sandwich bag and drizzle each mixture on chips. Generously garnish with chives, scallions, Aleppo Pepper, and caviar. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.