- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 1/2 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp “O” citrus champagne vinegar
- 4 tbs high-quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmigiano Reggiano, plus some to finish salad
- 1 tsp Galantino Leek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus a large drizzle to finish salad
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper plus a quick grind to finish salad
- 2 boxes Organic Girl romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh watercress leaves
- 1/2 lb Dungeness crab meat
- 1/2 lb fresh bay shrimp
- Zupan’s croutons
Combine dressing ingredients, let sit for 30 minutes for flavors to marry.
Chop lettuce, place in large bowl, and toss with enough dressing to lightly coat leaves.
Arrange on cold salad plates, add the watercress.
Top with crab and shrimp, and drizzle with a little more dressing.
Drizzle each salad with 1/2 tsp of the leek oil, one grind of black pepper, and Parmigiano Reggiano.
Finish with croutons and serve immediately.