Serving Size: 4
A tasty tropical treat to celebrate the spring!
- 1 Champagne Mango, thinly sliced into long strips
- 1 Avocado, cut into cubes
- 1/3 Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 C cilantro
- Macadamia Nuts, for garnish
- 2 t. Zupan’s balsamic vinegar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 t. lime juice
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 T Zupan’s olive oil
Mix together balsamic, lime zest, lime juice, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking constantly.
Gently criss cross strips of mango, red pepper and onion, using more mango and less onion. Arrange avocado cubes around top of salad. Drizzle lightly with dressing then arrange several sprigs of cilantro decoratively on top of salad. Place a few macadamia nuts around as garnish.