Serving Size: 3-4
- 1/2 lb Columbia River Steelhead
- 3 medium shrimp (cooked, peeled, and cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 5 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and stemmed
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 cup nectarine (diced)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup poblano pepper (seeded, stemmed and diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Sea salt
Quickly blanch the corn in salted boiling water (about 45 seconds) and cool completely.
Combine lime juice, one half of the ice cubes, garlic, red onion, fish sauce, and jalapeño in blender. Blend until smooth and strain.
Place steelhead, shrimp, onion and remaining ice cubes in a bowl. Toss with marinade and salt and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove ice cubes. Add nectarine, raspberry, cilantro, mint, corn and jalapeño. Toss, add salt if desired, and serve in a chilled glass or bowl.