Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 Cedar Springs or Shepherd’s Pride lamb racks, trimmed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1/2 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. On roasting rack in shallow baking pan, place lamb rack meat-side up
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary and pepper. Pat bread crumb mixture over mustard.
4. Roast at 375ºF for 30 to 45 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. (A minimum internal temperature of 145ºF for medium-rare, 160ºF for medium.)
5. Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Internal temperature will rise approximately 10 degrees.
Recipe and image provided by American Lamb Board for Mountain States.