- Remove from refrigerator approximately 45 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Remove plastic wrap and bone guards (if applicable) and wrap ham in foil. (Zupan’s hams can stay in gold foil wrap).
- Place ham in shallow pan flat side down and cover bottom of pan with water.
- Bake the ham in center of oven for approximately 7 minutes per pound until ham is slightly warm and thermometer in the thickest part of the ham reads 145°F.
- Pull the ham from the oven, cover loosely with foil and let it rest for 15 to 30 minutes.