- 1 lb. halibut, skin off, cut into 4-6 pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthwise if thick
- ½ large yellow bell pepper or three small bell peppers
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided
- Aleppo pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepper
- 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Season halibut on both sides with salt, black pepper, and Aleppo pepper. Place on a sheet pan along with asparagus, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and slices from half a lemon. Combine olive oil and melted butter. Drizzle half the mixture over the vegetables and fish, reserving the remainder. Give vegetables and fish a gentle toss to coat. Season vegetables well with salt and black pepper.
Roast, undisturbed, until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 15 to 20 minutes defending on the thickness of the fish. Squeeze juice from remaining half of lemon into remaining butter-olive oil mixture. Drizzle over fish and vegetables and serve.