If you’re looking for a new way to prepare Brussels sprouts, may we suggest this delicious recipe?
- ¼ lb. pancetta, diced ¼”
- 1-2 T canola oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- ¹⁄3 C golden raisins
- ¹⁄3 C walnuts, chopped
- 1-2 T fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T butter
- Squeeze of lemon
- In large skillet, fry pancetta with 1-2 T canola oil—as needed to keep pancetta from sticking. Remove pancetta and set aside.
- Add sprouts to hot skillet to brown for 2-3 minutes. Place sprouts into large bowl and add pancetta, raisins, walnuts, and oregano. Add 3 T olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place in 11×8″ oven dish and cook at 425˚ until sprouts are al dente, approximately 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and add a squeeze of lemon along with the butter, which will melt as it’s mixed in. Toss and serve.