- 2 thick (1″) slices Galup Pear and Chocolate Panettone
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 very thin slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 tablespoons Oregon Grower’s Raspberry Jam
- 6 thin slices Comice Pear
- 12 – 3 oz Italian Dolce Gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
Whisk together egg and milk in a shallow pan large enough to fit bread slice.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Dip bread slices into egg and milk mixture on both sides.
Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
Remove bread and place on a plate. Spread one side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of raspberry jam.
On one side lay Prosciutto slices, then pear slices.
Top with slices of gorgonzola.
Return sandwich to skillet. Cook over low-medium heat until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top (optional).