Serving Size: 4-6
- 2-3 ripe peaches
- 8 oz burrata, torn into pieces
- 2 oz Proscuitto, torn into strips
- Pine nuts, toasted
- 4-8 leaves of fresh basil, diced
- White Balsamic
- Flake Sea Salt
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Prep the peaches. Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit. Then, slice the halves into thirds.
- Brush your grill with a bit of olive oil, then place the sliced peaches on the hot grill for 2-3 seconds per side. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Layer the prosciutto, peaches, and burrata on a plate. Sprinkle the pine nuts and diced basil.
- Quickly sprinkle the salad with a bit of white balsamic (just a touch!), then drizzle honey over all the ingredients.
- Finish with a bit of high-quality flake sea salt. (red pepper flakes are optional)