Serving Size: 4
- 2-3 large handfuls of arugula
- 2 cobs of fresh corn, cleaned and shaved from the cob
- 2-3 ripe peaches, pits removed and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the white balsamic, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing. NOTE: Start with a third of the dressing first, and add a tablespoon at a time until the salad is dressed to your liking.
- Crumble fresh feta over the salad, and serve immediately.
- Leftover dressing can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature. Shake vigorously before using.