- Heat a pan on the stove over high heat.
- Add two tablespoons of neutral cooking oil to the pan, swirl to coat, and reduce heat to medium high.
- Place the schnitzel in the pan and cook until the breading has turned a rich golden brown. Approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the schnitzel over, drizzle in an additional tablespoon of oil, and reduce the heat to medium.
- Continue to cook until the second side has browned and the schnitzel registers an internal temperature of 140°.
Always use a thermometer to check for doneness.
140° / Pork