Created from jumbo Lobster tails, our Lobster tail grillers are split down the middle for easy cooking.
Created from our North Atlantic Jumbo 10/12oz lobster tails, which are sought after for their very sweet meat. While many people are intimated by the idea of grilling lobster, our Lobster Tail Grillers are split down the middle, making them easy to grill and a guaranteed WOW. Each griller comes with a pat of our housemade compound herb butter.
- Drizzle lobster tails with olive oil.
- Place lobsters, meat down on a hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Turn over and place shell down to finish for about another 3-4 minutes until the meat turns an opaque color and the shells are bright pink.
- Place compound butter over the hot lobster grillers to melt onto meat, or melt separately for a dipping sauce.
- DO NOT overcook your lobster tails or the meat will get rubbery and tough.
Mother’s Day Gifting Guide
From breakfast in bed and beautiful bouquets to boxes of sweets to bubbly treats, we have everything you need to treat your mom like a queen.
News, Featured Items
100% Grass Fed Beef
Introducing 100% Grass Fed Beef, now available in our Meat Department.
Featured Items, Local Makers
Two Rivers Fish Co.
Learn more about our partnership with Two Rivers Fish Co. and our wild, 100% native-caught Columbia River salmon.
Featured Items, Purveyors, New Items
Farm to Market Imperial IPA
Brewed in collaboration with Ex Novo Brewing Co, this Imperial IPA is bold, crisp, and pairs perfectly with all things grilling.