Serving Size: 2
This light & easy meal will transport you to summer, no matter what time of year.
- 1 pound mahi mahi fillet (or other firm, fleshy whitefish)
- 1 head fresh napa cabbage
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 package white corn tortillas
- I container Zupan’s housemade guacamole
- Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper, and then grill.
- While the fish is grilling, finely shred cabbage. Add chopped cilantro to taste, mix gently. Dice the mango.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and sriracha. If you like your tacos on the spicy side, add a bit more sriracha.
- Cook the corn tortillas according to direction.
- When the fish is ready, layer grilled fish, sauce, cabbage mixture, and then top with fresh mango and a dollup of guacamole. Drizzle freshly squeezed lime juice according to taste, and enjoy.